We're seeking Summer Interns to work with Q Fifty One and its brands, Q Clothier and Rye 51, to help craft and maintain ongoing efforts in social media, marketing, logistics, and PR.
Although this'll be an unpaid internship opportunity, make no mistake: this is not your average internship. You won't be exclusively producing copies or making coffee.
Instead, you'll be joining a dynamic environment to help fuel the launch of several key digital and physical initiatives during the busiest retail season of the year. And you'll be doing so at a nationally-renowned and rapidly-growing retailer.
Day-to-day responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assisting in the creation of content for Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Assisting with e-commerce logistics and order management.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of a press kit for publications around the world.
- Assisting with the organization and management of promotional events, driving foot (and web) traffic to Q Clothier and Rye 51 locations around the country.
- Assisting with regular photo and video shoots in and around Dallas.
Ideal candidates will have some (if not all) of the following qualities:
- Familiarity with modern social networks.
- A compelling written voice.
- Rudimentary familiarity with photography (mobile or SLR).
- Willingness to go above and beyond the simple requirements of the task at-hand.
We have a number of openings for this role and would welcome accepted candidates into a fun office-space in the heart of Dallas' West Village. (Hours are flexible to avoid interference with college and the like.)
We look forward to hearing from you.